Company data: Nagy Arpad Intreprindere Individuala, headquarters: 535600 Odorheiu Secuiesc, str. Lacatusilor 5/10, Harghita county, Romania, tax identification number: 22306737, Trade Register Registration Number: F19/418/17.03.2003. Administrator: Nagy Arpad, identity card number: HR 543292
Responsibilities of the "Nagy Arpad Intreprindere Individuala" company: On its website http://www.transylvanianjourney.ro/ Nagy Arpad I.I. carries out promotional activities for the Nagy Lak I guest house in order to promote its offers and services. He informs the guests about the eventual changes regarding the guest house. He assures the booked accommodation for the guests. We guarantee the correctness of the data posted on the website. In case the booked guest house has become unavailable before the date of departure for any reason or changes have occurred regarding the services, we inform the guests in this regard. Guests are not obliged to accept these changes. They can choose another free accommodation or they can call off the journey. In this case the booking will be cancelled and the entire deposit will be returned. Guests are not entitled to compensation in case the guest house cannot fulfill its contractual obligations for reasons imputable to it (for example: fire, natural disasters etc.). Guests can occupy the accommodation in clean and usable conditions. The host shall promptly repair broken furniture or equipments. At check-in guests shall present their credit cards as a safety deposit in order to cover eventual damages and services required during their stay. Guests shall pay on the spot for the eventually caused damages. Guests can check in on the day of arrival from 15 o'clock and they shall check out on the day of departure until 10 o'clock. The host has the right to add new terms and conditions, but he is obliged to inform the guests about these changes!
Pre-booking: Guests can pre-book accommodation via e-mail or through the phone and we can reserve the rooms free of charge until the term we specified together.
Booking: We can make an actual booking under the following conditions:
a.) Booking the accommodation with credit card data! (16 numbers + expiration date) In this case after the confirmation of the booking we charge your credit card with 25% of the price of accommodation. The rest of the amount (75%) shall be paid on the spot.
b.) Booking the accommodation with bank transfer! In this case after the confirmation of the booking (in 1-2 days) guests shall transfer 50% of the price of accommodation to one of the following bank accounts. The rest of the amount (50%) shall be paid on the spot. Name of the bank: RAIFFEISEN BANK, Agentia Odorheiu Secuiesc Address of the bank: 535600, str. Rakoczi, nr. 13, jud. Harghita SWIFT: RZBR ROBU Bank account holder: Nagy Arpad Intreprindere Individuala Account RON: RO54 RZBR 0000 0600 0370 6955 Account EUR: RO53 RZBR 0000 0600 1924 9283
At the bank transfer the price is calculated according to the average EUR - RON exchange rate published by the Romanian National Bank on the day of the transfer. We will proceed the same way if the rest of the amount is paid in RON on the spot!
Important: In order to be able to identify the payment, at the transfer please enter in the reference field the IDENTIFICATION NUMBER provided upon booking. You should not enter any other information in the reference field! (such as: deposit, booking, name of the guest house, period of stay, number of persons etc.). Please inform me about the payment of the deposit! Please keep the order of payment form! Thank you for your understanding! Important: In order to be able to issue an invoice, please provide me the following data as soon as possible: In case of natural persons: first name and surname, number of the identity card, address. or In case of legal entities: name of the company, tax identification number, headquarters.
Cancellation: Please consider that the deposit is non-refundable!
1.) In the case of cancellations over 60 days prior to arrival:
75% of the paid deposit will be deducted from the price of a future booking! If in this period we manage to rent the house for another group (all the cancelled nights, without discount, at the total price), then 100% of the paid deposit will be deducted from the price of a future booking!
2.) In the case of cancellations within 60 days prior to arrival:
a.) Cancellation of a booking made by credit card: Besides the 25% deposit paid earlier we will charge your credit card again with 25% of the total amount (totally 50%). If in this period we manage to rent the house for other people (all the cancelled nights, without discount, at the total price), then 100% of the paid deposit will be deducted from the price of a future booking!
b.) Cancellation of a booking made via bank transfer: If in this period we manage to rent the house for other people (all the cancelled nights, without discount, at the total price), then 100% of the paid deposit will be deducted from the price of a future booking!
Cancellation of a booking during the journey: The nights already spent at the guest house shall be fully paid and you also have to pay 50% of the price of each cancelled night.
Nagy Arpad Intreprindere Individuala: Guest:
Professional tourism qualification
Key words: booking terms and conditions, accommodation booking conditions, booking a chalet, voucher, lodging, cost of the lodging, booked accommodation, advance payment.